ANSTHRLD - ILOI conflicts

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Tue Oct 31 21:41:41 PST 2000

Before Francois left town this time he was able to conflict check a
bunch of devices.  He didn't get a chance to type them and asked me to
do it for him and post it here.  He used the online OandA.  Names were
not checked.  I'm not sure which ILOI this is and I'm working from his
handwritten notes.

--Perronnelle

1.  Almaith ingen Chormaic
Nice and clear; only 2 others registered.

2.  Arabella of the Plains
Clear; add sinister to the blazon.

4.  Dunstan a. e. Petrokes Stowe
Appears clear.

5.  Fionngan Dubh
Clear of Owen Revelstorm 3/86 (West), Argent, a tankard gules within a
bordure invected sable.

7.  Gwenafwy Sinclaire
He had a snarky remark for this one which I won't post.  I may no longer
be Retiairus, but the snark filter still works.  :-)
Consider Anastasia of Tor Brant 4/92 (Middle), Azure, in fess a
sea-unicorn argent scaly sable and a unicorn rampant contourny vairy
ancient argent and sable.

8.  Ihone MacEogan
Looks good.

9.  Ikijima Katsutoshi
I don't care for the style, but the sea bat appears clear.

10.  Joanna of the Plains
No conflicts found; even checked against crescents.

11.  Kathleen Davis McReynald
No conflicts found.

13.  Matheus mac Dhomhnuill
No conflicts found.

14.  Medb Liath
No conflicts found.

15.  Merrik Villtr Har
No conflicts found.  Not sure this is the correct way to draw, only 3
ears.

17.  Reynald of Northkeep
Consider Ceridwen Dafydd 4/86 (Caid), Argent, on a tower vert an
equal-armed Celtic cross potent Or.  And John of Manchester 12/71 ;
Argent, a tower gules and in base a pheon inverted sable.

18.  Ruadnat ni Coerc
Can gores be charged?

20.  Sigen Fridreksdottir
No conflicts found.

22.  Siobhan ni Domnall
No conflicts found.

23.  Tamara de Montoya
What color is the chief?  Appears clear with an argent or Or chief.

24.  Tatiana Kamenskii
No conflicts found.

27.  Trahaearn ap Gruffudd
No conflicts found.  Reblazon:  Gules, a sea dragon issuant from base
or, a base azure and a chief embattled or.

28.  Uriangqadai Cinoajin
Consider albrecht von Halstern 1/85 (East), Per bend sinister sable and
argent, a mullet of 4 points and a peregrine falcon volant wings
elevated and addorsed proper.

30.  Veronica da Verona
Consider Cassandra Brighid 5/92 (West), Or, a butterfly gules between 3
serpents each involved in annulo vert.

--
For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality
of life, press 3.
mailto:findbook at flash.net