ANSTHRLD - Herald for Crown Tourney MOC Activities

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri Oct 6 15:34:52 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/6/00 2:10:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
BSmif76308 at aol.com writes:

<< I was wondering if there was a herald attending Crown Tournament next
weekend
 who would volunteer to help out the MOC activities?  It would only take
about
 30 minutes.  The MOC was looking for someone to give a quick and easy lesson
 on tincture and charges for the kids to make coat of arms.  I would help the
 MOC but I will be cooking feast.  If any one is interested, please let me
 know.  Thank you. >>

We did this with Felt and the kids had a blast.  Invest in some felt and
fabric glue.
Donnel
Preschool teacher in real life.