ANSTHRLD - Sophomore Heraldry

Riane le Cygne rianed at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 6 20:05:41 PDT 2000

Sounds like a plan! I definitely want to attend...Austin is best for me, but
the other locales will do. I would really really be pleased to participate
in just such a shindig if it was to take place on the proposed January or
February date....anything earlier is impossible as I am graduating this
semester and up to my forehead in studies.

Lady Riane le Cygne
Ffynnon Gath