ANSTHRLD - Re: Sophomore Heraldry

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 06:51:50 PDT 2000

If you're on the lookout for more volunteers, I would
love to help any time that I can. But since I'm a
college student, times are limited when I can help.
And since I live in the Western Region, I doubt that
many people would attend if I got it set up. But if
you ever think that I can be useful, just let me know.
:-)

Cahira