ANSTHRLD - Award Texts in PDF format

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Fri Oct 13 09:05:07 PDT 2000

Greetings!

Please accept my apology.  My reply to Colin was rushed and incomplete.

Yes, Daniel is correct.   The file was put in PDF so that is more accessible
"as written" but it also provides a way to keep a more stable version.

If the purpose is to have an electronic version of the document handy then,
by all means get a free copy of acrobat.   If you have a need or desire to
modify or excerpt the document let me know as I do have a word version of
the document.

--Francois