ANSTHRLD - Fwd: RE: Herald fu

Brent Ryder bryder at compucom.com
Fri Oct 13 13:43:29 PDT 2000

>S'funny, I thought heralds WERE the comic relief!

>Andre, usually standing in the corner chuckling quietly

So long as that is not all we are seen for, it is fine by me. People are more inclined to join something if they think it will be fun instead of just a bunch of paperwork and research.

So, are there any heraldic bards out there willing to put on 'heraldic games' like they had at Southern Region Faire and KWHS? Should be good for a laugh and may bring in heraldic recruits ;-)

Borek, Star