ANSTHRLD - Comment/Conflict Check

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Thu Oct 19 14:59:33 PDT 2000

Heilsa the list!

	I've been doodling around a bit with ideas for my armory, and have
come up with a badge and a shield that I like. By benefit of clip-art and
Paint Shop Pro, I've roughed out the emblazons at
http://geekgrrl.geekgrrl.org/badge.html . The blazons follow:

Shield: Per fess gules and Or, two Norse horses combattant Or, a Thor's
hammer sable.

Badge: [Fieldless] A Thor's hammer sable, overall two Norse horses
combattant Or.

I'm just learning all of this and have been reading as many recommended
webpages as I can find (with an eye towards paper sources when I get the
opportunity). By the descriptor 'Norse', I am trying to refer to the
artistic style which I prefere these devices be drawn as, and it can be
dropped if necessary to pass these devices. I'm currently going back
through copious notes taken from my small collection of books on the
Viking Age to document the artistic style if necessary.

I can live with any and all parts of these devices changed or rearranged
except for the 'two horses combattant'. I'm afraid I've grown rather
attached to them.

I'd appreciate any and all commentary or suggestions greatly...

Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
(Stephanie Eikenberry)