ANSTHRLD - Bordure Office open - NO APPS SO FAR!!!!

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 05:54:17 PDT 2000

Unto all Heralds of Ansteorra,

I need an application for Bordure Herald immediately. This office will be
open as of the end of september, I would like to have someone in place
before then. This is a very important position and should not go vacant.

Please apply immediately. Below is some general info on the job. Please
contact either Mari or myself if you have any questions.

Borek, Star