ANSTHRLD - Forms

StephenMacthomas@aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Wed Sep 13 21:04:05 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/13/2000 8:51:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
darin-herndon at utulsa.edu writes:

>  COULD SOMEONE DOWN SOUTH <inhale>
>  GET A BULLHORN AND SHOUT <inhale>
>  WAY UP NORTH HERE <inhale>
>  AND CLARIFY THAT COMMENT <inhale>

Ettienne, sure thing.

AT STARGATE BARONIAL <inhale>
IT WAS ANNOUNCED THAT <inhale>
FRANCOIS LA FLAMME <inhale>
WILL BE ELEVATED TO <inhale>
THE ORDER OF THE PELICAN <inhale>
AT A FUTURE EVENT <inhale>

<inhale>
<inhale again cause we have to breathe Houston to live Ansteorra down here>

Glad I could help.  Oh, and a big VIVAT! to Estencele for his imminent
elevation.  As he said in an earlier post, he's already beginning to crave
fish.  (Well, I thought it was funny enough to repeat, your mileage may vary.)

Stephen Macthomas
Emergency Deputy to Tressure

P.S.  Also a hearty VIVAT! to our X*, Kathri, who was made a member of the
Stellar Court of Ansteorra.  WTG Baroness Kathri!!!