ANSTHRLD - Where are the commenters?

R Husted rhusted at mastnet.net
Mon Sep 11 04:44:41 PDT 2000

> What can we do to get commenters, new or old?

	 I would love to become involved in commentary, but do not have the
resources or knowledge base to have much to say. I am down here at he
southernmost tip of Loch Soilleir( the area formerly known as Torre de
los Brazos) an have no experienced heralds readily available. Getting
them to come here and help sponcer a commentary group, or getting my
large family to where they are is difficult.  How about a class on how
to effectivly comment.

Medb