ANSTHRLD - Name help please

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 06:02:09 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/11/2000 12:14:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
Fitzmorgan at cs.com writes:

>  If so does anyone recieve Caid's
>  newsletter and have an address for someone in Lyondemere (snip)
>  to request a letter of permission to conflict?

Contact info for Lyondemere is available at
http://members.aol.com/lyondemere/baronial/regnum.html
Updated Sept 5, 2000, so there's  good chance the clickable email addresses
for their Baron/ess and senechal are good.

I'm not sure we have a requirement for who signs, but I'd try for signature
from all three to indicate a consensus on that end.

Kathri