ANSTHRLD - Forms

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Mon Sep 11 20:31:48 PDT 2000

I heard a rumor at the fighter practice at Rundel and I would like to
positively confirm or deny.

The copies of the forms for submission online at our kingdom's web
site print a little smaller than the originals.  The rumor is that
the online forms will not actually be accepted by kingdom, even
though they are online, because they seem a little reduced.

The change is very minimal but I really cannot believe that the forms
we have online would be left there if submitters cannot actually use
them to submit.  Anyone with a definitive answer?  Star?  Asterisk?

Etienne