ANSTHRLD - Forms

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Tue Sep 12 09:51:49 PDT 2000

> I have seen cases where the check boxes
> themselves didn't print, although the descriptive text did.

Hrm.  It occurred to me last night that there might be a problem
with that, though I hadn't realized it might be happening.
The Drackenwald forms that I started with had each box as a drawing
object of some sort.  (I'm fuzzy on the concepts of MS Word.)
I replaced the check boxes with a character out of a font, if
memory serves.  If I happened to choose a font that's not available
on all systems, then I, um, screwed the pooch on that one.
Anyone care to check it out?

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)