ANSTHRLD - Conflict check request

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Wed Sep 13 11:18:11 PDT 2000

Based on what Sir Godwin has been using for many years "lozangy sable and
gules, a dragon segreant or"  could I get some help checking:

 "Per saltire, sable and gules a dragon segreant Or"

That would mimic his surcoat (repeating per saltire?) with the gold dragon.

I did a quick look thru the online O&A and find the following of which I
believe it is clear:

Aylwin Virden von dem Drachenlager (May 88, Outlands)
  Per saltire sable and gules, a dragon passant between in pale
  two mortars and pestles within a bordure, all argent.

Daegar Fairhair  (Nov 88, An Tir)
  Per saltire sable and gules, a wyvern erect and in cheif a Thor's hammer,
  all within a bordure embattled Or.

William Martin Blacksmith (Apr 91, Atlantia)
  Per saltire gules and sable, a dragon rampant and in cheif a reremouse
argent.

--Francois