ANSTHRLD - request of updates of the Forms page

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Wed Sep 13 13:14:08 PDT 2000

The forms page is one of those on the list to get completely
revamped/remodeled/ overhauled....  You get the picture.  Because I expect
to have a real lack of motivation for actually work for the next day or so
it is likely that it will get done this week.

--Francois

Thank you Master Daniel,   I am starting to crave fish.

Daniel said something like:  (or atleast some of the following)