ANSTHRLD - What all the yelling is about.

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Thu Sep 21 13:50:21 PDT 2000

Greetings!

Sorry for the delay in providing this information, it just didn't seem real
for a while.

At Stargate Baronial Championship I was invited into the Order of the
Pelican.  After the initial responce that sounded very much like "Oh Ship"
I agreed.   The induction (tar and feathering) will be performed at the
Squires and Cadets event being held December 2-4.
Those are all the details I have at the moment.

--Francois "who's motto will be 'Be careful what you ask for'"