ANSTHRLD - simple device question

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Fri Sep 8 10:24:33 PDT 2000

I don't want to change my device, I'm happy with the one I've got.  I
would just like to add another, similar but less complex one.  Whether
it's called a badge or device doesn't matter much to me.

Can someone post directions on how to use on of the online conflict
checkers?  Which postures of which birds will conflict with a rising
hawk?  I am just going to try simple combinations of black and white
with rising hawks until I find something that works.

Some more ideas are "Sable a rising hawk argent" or "Sable a rising
hawk argent, a bordure argent", but those seem too simple to not be
taken.

Hawkins