ANSTHRLD - Forms

Nordsteorra northern_herald at ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 13 00:44:43 PDT 2000

Greetings, everyone.

GUILTY! Guilty! It was Nordsteorra.

>And please stomp this rumor into powder.

In process...

I can't remember who I heard it from...and since all the likely suspects
have responded, boy, I really misheard something.

I promise...I go fix. The only folks I mentioned it to were local
consults...I don't remember mentioning it during my class last weekend.
Emma, did I?

I have also endeavored to get submissions on to the new forms...we had
one someone had dug up that was about three revisions back.

At any rate, I'll take care of it...my fault...do I owe keyboards to anyone
else besides Daniel? Right, I almost owed Daniel. <I really couldn't expect
Etienne to pay for such a mishap.>  8^)

Regards,
Tadhg, Nordsteorra