ANSTHRLD - Commenting Group in Greater Stargate Area

Mohun1066 at aol.com Mohun1066 at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 08:13:05 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/21/00 8:46:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com writes:

> WHEN?
>    I would suggest sometime in the first two weeks of the month.  Which
day?

I would agree with this, since commentary must be to Retiarius the 17th? of
every month.  So I guess it would be somewhere in between when we get the
Obelisk and the above.

>  WHERE?
>    What part of town?

For my money, west Houston would be best (and not just because it is where I
live).  There are a lot of events in central and east Houston, and with many
Heraldically interested people coming from Gates Edge (NW Houston) and
Westgate (W Houston), west Houston would probably be somewhere in the middle.

Griffin