ANSTHRLD - Fwd: Device

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 17:56:21 PDT 2001

Greetings.  I have a client who wishes a device of:
"a white dragonfly, a white bordure, red apples in the
white bordure and blue in the middle of the bordure
where the white dragonfly is," which I believe to be
azure, a dragonfly argent and on a bordure argent a
semy of apples gules (or something like that).

Can you do the semy of apples on a bordure, or would
they be semy of red roundels with the apples being
"artistic license."
If so, does it conflict with anything out there?

Andre

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world."