FW: ANSTHRLD - MARCH ILoI on Web

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Tue Apr 10 14:46:05 PDT 2001

To the powers that make such decisions (Hi Star and Asterisk!)

I got a question a moment ago.  Are we actually going to comment and decide
on the March ILoI even thought it appears that it will not be in a Gazette
before the date set to comment on this ILoI?

On the pro side, most of the people that do commentary will see the file on
the web as well as a few that normally do not get the Gazette.

On the con side, not everyone is connected or reads this list so the
information dissimination is limited and somewhat elitist.

If we are going to comment on the ILoI this month, is the deadline for
comments still the 20th?

--Francois