ANSTHRLD - April ILoI

Griffin ap Rhys lord_housemythos at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:11:47 PDT 2001

Greetings all!

     For a variety of reasons, I have decided to produce an April ILoI.  It
will consist of only 9 items, and I will email it to anyone who is
interested.  I will mail one to the usual suspects (Northkeep, Da'ud, Bryn
Gwlad, Magnus, Kathri, and Star.)  Commentary must be in to Retiarius by May
30th, and it will be decided at Kingdom Warlord on June 9th.    The regular
May ILoI will also follow in the next few days, and the commentary on it
will be due at its normal time (June 20th).  The May ILoI will be decided on
at the Kingdom Heraldic Symposium.  I hope this is not too much of an
inconvenience for anyone, but it helps us keep on track.  Hopefully, this is
the last time we ever do something like this.
     If you have any questions for me, please let me know.

In service,
Griffin, Asterisk