ANSTHRLD - Agnarr's devices

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Mon Apr 9 13:53:51 PDT 2001

> One CD for field and another for adding horns.
I'd want to do a precedents dive before being sure on that.
I dimly recall cases where ram's horns on a ram's head
(hence, big) were a CD, and a rack of antlers on a head
(hence, ditto, big) too, but I think that on a full body
"attires" (horns) may not be a CD.  Also, this is a Jan. 1973
registration, so they weren't as precise sometimes as we today:
> Talanque January of 1973:
> Sable, a horned wolf's head erased argent.
This could be a 12-point wolf (boggle) or just little devil horns,
and in the latter case, I'd expect no CD.

DdL
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)