ANSTHRLD - New Laurel... needed

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 24 17:25:42 PDT 2001

You know I think some one has a good thought here.  This could take a team
approach......hmmmmm.....  if I did some, just how much would it take......

Oopps - I am suppose to be taking a break after I step down from my office

So just what would it take for someone who put in an aplication (not me) for
their helpers

"Curious"