[ANSTHRLD] Augmentation forms

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 20:56:50 PDT 2001

Greetings.
I have a client here in Bryn-Gwlad who is a Don, and
would like to register (or possibly change, I'll have
to check) an augmentation for his coat of arms.
I'm fairly certain that there's a separate form for
this, but I can't find one either in my files or on
the Ansteorran Heralds' web-site.
Does anyone know where I can get at least one of
these?

Andrè

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger