[ANSTHRLD] Augmentation forms

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Aug 8 09:55:28 PDT 2001

"Griffin ap Rhys" <lord_housemythos at hotmail.com> wrote:
> We would need such information as which Crown granted the
> augmentation to Don Tivar (in fact a signed letter attesting to that
> fact by said Crown).

I presume a copy of a court report form signed by the Crown would do
as well.

> As for the form itself, you simply use the Device submission form,
> which would have Don Tivar's arms with the augmentation added.

Unless, as I said, he is changing his base arms at the same time (I
suggested that that would work better), in which case it's two sets of
forms.  Though I should have mentioned that the arms can be displayed
without the augmentation, so my suggestion of replacing the central
moon with the Ansteorran rose might conflict.

Daniel "shouldn't the Ansteorran rose just be yellow?" de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)