[ANSTHRLD] Fimbriation

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Wed Aug 8 15:47:01 PDT 2001

> I have someone inquiring about fimbriation on a device.  It seems to me in
> my deep dark memories that Laurel had made a rule way back in the dark mists
> of time of "no more fimbriation".
>
> Is this still the case, or is fimbriation allowed now?

RfS VIII.3. gives the base rule, and various Laurel precedents exist
defining certain charges as "simple enough" or "not simple enough"
for fimbriation.  Look under both Voiding and Fimbriation in the
precedents headers.

In a nutshell, if it's a simple geometric charge in the middle, it can
probably be fimbriated.  Ordinaries may.  Mullets over five points may
not.  Complex charges may not, nor may peripherals or charges not the
primary.

- Teceangl
--
                Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
    Use an egg box like everyone else and stop being such a poser.