[ANSTHRLD] commentary on July Iloi Commentary

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 12:17:06 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/24/2001 11:59:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
magnus77840 at hotmail.com writes:

> .  Please see if you
> find any errors or surprises.  I would like to correct
> them before it goes to Retarius.

No one found anything that needed to be corrected.  Your comments sparked
some debates.  There were a couple of minor places where the group reached
slightly different conclusions, mostly on reblazoning.  Also we felt that the
ordinaries on  devices 9 (Monica) and 21 (Muirenn) were returnably small.
(But a representative for Muirenn has promised redrawn forms before the
decision meeting.)

So send it off, and ours will be close behind you.  (As soon as I finish
fixing Francois' hood for Pennsic.)

Kathri