[ANSTHRLD] ILoI 8/01 comm., esp. #7, Marquet de la Hyet

Tim McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Sat Aug 11 21:00:43 PDT 2001

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Paul Haines <wyrmclaw at ev1.net> wrote:
> Also, an interesting note on this device, I believe it was Lord
> Angus de Botha (Stargate Knight Marshal), who made a comment from a
> chivalric POV that this device could be rather distracting
> (attention focusing) when used in combat.

Put it on a round shield on an axle.  Spin it sometimes.

"AH!  MY EYES!"  *THWACK!*

"I'm gonna be sick!"  *THWACK!*

"Wow!  Moir{e'} patterns!"  *THWACK!*

"Look into my shield.  You are getting sleepy, sleepy ..."  *THWACK!*

Danielis de Lindocollino
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.