[ANSTHRLD] Key Connor - device

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 20:44:08 PDT 2001

Okay, last one (we had a productive heraldic
consultation at fighter practice today).

Key Connor also wants to register a device.  One of
the elements is, on a pall or a mullet of five greater
and five lesser points sable.

I just wanted to double-check that this particular
species of mullet on an or something is not protected
(star of Ansteorra and all).  I don't think it is, but
just wanted independent confirmation.

Signing out
Andrè

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger