[ANSTHRLD] Tivar augmentation

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 08:04:30 PDT 2001

Just so I have a clear picture in my mind - is this
basically a yellow rose superimposed on a slightly
larger larger black rose (almost like a spiffy
outline), with a black star of Ansteorra on top of
that?

Andre

--- doug bell <magnus77840 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ansteorra, Queen of
> The following badge associated with this name was
> registered in May of 1980
> (via Ansteorra):
> (Fieldless) A rose sable charged with a rose Or,
> thereon
> a mullet of five greater and five lesser points
> sable.
> for the Ansteorran Rose
>
> Magnus von Lubeck

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger