[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Mon Aug 27 21:42:18 PDT 2001

Darius posed:
> So in consideration of this, I have been asked by their Majesties to
> request assistance and advice from the college in this matter.

10 arrows in saltire sable.

It would be "neater" to do 5 long arrows and five short arrows in saltire
sable, but I don't know how to blazon that without it sounding like simple
English.

The closest I saw was:
Uilliam of Reisling (3/92 Caid) (Fieldless) Six arrows fretted in saltire
sable.
but I only took a quick look under "INSA:4 or more:sable".

As for a name, call it the Order of the Sable Teeth and use a black pheon
for insignia. Just a thought, YMMV.

Ulf Gunnarsson