[ANSTHRLD] Re: Decision Meeting

Tall Txn talltxn31 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:35:50 PDT 2001

Friends,
Well, I will certainly try to make the decision meeting. I will definately
be at Baronial, however, since I am one of the autocrats, I am not sure if
my head will be able to catch up with my body in time for the meeting.
It will be good to see you all again. As you know, I had to step down as
Obelisk due to an emergency in my family, and having to be out of pocket for
the last 3 1/2 months. Well, I am back and energized. SO look out !!!!!

Ihone MacEogan

your lowly Herald, Canton of Westgate