[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Thu Aug 30 05:13:30 PDT 2001

I never said "dead" (although I realize now how that can be
implied.) I should have said "who is/was a great archer" I keep
was in there because through unforeseen circumstances someone may
have been a great archer but now no longer is able to participate
as an archer. (i.e. severe arthritis, loss of hand, heart attack
where it affected the ability to participate in archery, or some
other illness/problem that prevents a person from participating
in SCA activities altogether.)
Bridgid