[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Award Name and Badge Registration

Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald herald at ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 31 14:11:23 PDT 2001

Howdy all,

In working with the Coinstitutions of the Awards and Orders in Ansteorra, it
has come to my attention that the following award names and their associated
badges are not registered:

The Award Of The King’s Archer Of Ansteorra
The Award Of The Crown’s Favor Of Ansteorra
The Award Of The Golden Bridle Of Ansteorra

According to the constitutions they have the following badges respectively:

King's Archer - TBD
Crown's Favor - A. The recipient of the Award shall receive a miniature
                rendering of the cipher of the Crown presenting the Award,
                attached to a silken cord, intertwined vert and Or, hung from a
                brass ring, to be worn suspended from the belt, or as
                appropriate to the recipient’s persona.
Golden Bridle - TBD

As we are using these Award names now, I am in hopes someone will be able to
document the names so we can get them into submission. At this moment, I do not
have any suggestions for the badges, there may be some, but I have not been
informed of it.

Also I have a badge registered for a new award of the Chiurgeon Emeritus. This
award name would have to be passed as well.

If anyone would like to take on this project, let me know. If you only have
time to document the names or propose the devices, I will compile them, gain
approval from TRM's and get them submitted.

Thank you all for your time and efforts for the kingdom of Ansteorra in this
and all requests that have been made and so enthusiastically answered.

Borek, Star