[ANSTHRLD] Fimbriation

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Wed Aug 8 16:40:39 PDT 2001

> "Voiding and fimbriation may only be used with simple geometric
> charges placed in the center of the design.".  Is an orle in the
> center?
>
> I don't know of a ruling on tertiary charges, but I haven't checked.
> I assume that it would be returned, because Laurel-level assumes that
> "in the center" includes being directly on the field (or perhaps
> overall), and if there are identifiability problems with secondary
> charges (the RfS section is titled "Armorial Identifiability"), then
> the same problems occur worse with tertiary charges.

    While a heart is simple enough to fimbriate as a sole primary charge,
    as a tertiary it is so small as to lose identifiability when
    fimbriated. (Alexander de Seton of Altavia, 4/99 p. 16)

- Teceangl
--
                Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
    Use an egg box like everyone else and stop being such a poser.