[ANSTHRLD] ILoI 8/01 comm., esp. #7, Marquet de la Hyet

Tim McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Sat Aug 11 21:06:14 PDT 2001

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Paul Haines <wyrmclaw at ev1.net> wrote:
> ILOI 2001-08 #7 - Marquet de la Hyet
> > (Bordure: if you use this, please use the exact spelling, drop the
> > double quotes, keep one leading single quote.  Tradition, e.g. the
> > 6/92 LoAR Cover Letter.  It's almost iambic pentameter.)
>
> What am I quoting here that I need to keep the exact spelling?

The immediately preceding paragraph, the one that had the double
quotes and the one leading single quote:

    "'Tis a judgement call for Laurel, I'm afraid."

> I can handle that.  I'd appreciate it if Retiarius can make sure to
> include these comments in the ICC

I CCed dssweet at okstate.edu on the original note.  I guess she's still
Retiarius -- but they come and go so quickly, they barely last seven
years.  Why, I remember back when Adelicia ...

Danielis Lindum
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.