[ANSTHRLD] Citations Needed

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 07:38:48 PDT 2001

Greetings all,

I need citations from the following Gaelic names.  I do not own books I
can document them out of myself :

Siobhan
Eoighan

I am helping a local submitter (the ill fated Siobhan ingen Eioghan ui
Neill) resubmit but we do not have her original forms form the
consultation table with the (likely non-photocopy) citations for these.

Incidently she is giving up completely on ui Neill and selecting a
different byname.

Timothy
PE

P.S. > I noticed the other day that Woulfe was available in a 90s
reprint still new for about 40 bucks.  Does anyone have this edition?
Are there any changes from the earlier runs or is it identical in
content?