[ANSTHRLD] AEgil for Sunnrifa

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Aug 15 09:26:19 PDT 2001

"Richard Culver" <rbculver at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >   I was looking through the A-S Chronicle, Sunnrifa, and found a
> >geographic
> >location using the name =C6gel as a part of it-- =C6gelestherp in 571.  Th=
> >name
> >is constructed much like Cerdicesford, so I personally believe the
> >=C6gel/=C6gil
>    I still could not find an independent listing, though it should be noted
> that a few name suggest the option of =C6gela such as Cu=FEa which could ha=
> ve be
> a shortened form of Cu=FEberht or any other version starting with cu=FE-.  =

Da'ud notation is my friend.  Please use him.

The interaction of MIME with ">" quoting is also not the best.  If
your mailer has such a control, please ask it to wrap lines at column
70 or so.  Turning off MIME encoding is an option too, though then the
recipients may get 8-bit characters in their e-mails (but see above in
re Da'ud), and the mailing list software may MIME it itself.

=44=61=6e=69=65=6c=20=64=65=20=4c=69=6e=63=6f=6c=69=61
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)