[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Mon Aug 27 15:13:11 PDT 2001

> > Orders and Households, The suggested badge I suspect will have
> > identifyability problems "Sable on a fess argent an arrow surmounted
> > by
> > a molet of five greater and five lesser points, sable" I may be wrong
> > but I don't think a black arrow surmounted by a black Ansteorran Star
> > would fly.

Not on a fess.  It breaks the layer limit (3).  Field, fess, bow, star
equals four.  Boing.

> Having been involved with the original concept for this award a bit, I
> know that the Argent Fess is important as the concept is to make the
> Regalia a white bracer with the above charge on it, drawing on the same
> heraldic theme which gives a White Scarf as the regalia for the White
> Scarves of Ansteorra.

Someone should look up some of Drachenwald's badges and see if it would
be possible to register like items.  One is a bracer, another is a ring.
Tinctureless is no longer allowable, but I'm not sure what the thought on
wearable items as fields might be.

- Teceangl
--
                Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
    Use an egg box like everyone else and stop being such a poser.