[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Aug 29 21:51:46 PDT 2001

Well, I'm sure the list of great promoters of archery in this Kingdom is
larger than two.  What about Mistress Aslyn, Don Sebastian, Lord Talon of
Blackoak and Lord Plachoya Sabaka.  Let's not forget Master Iolo, Countess
Octavia, Lord Fearghus and Lady Moreg.  And dare I add my own humble name to
this worthy group?

I think perhaps this is a door we should quietly close and not reopen.

Gilli