[ANSTHRLD] Help?

Dave Jordan djordan3 at hot.rr.com
Sat Dec 22 21:22:13 PST 2001

My Lords and Ladies of the community of Heralds,

I ask for your indulgence; has anyone ever had a reference for the
surname "Duffel", in period or not?  I believe it to be English, or
perhaps Anglo-Irish, but have no reference(s).  I have a new individual
who wishes to use this name, if we can find substantiation.

I thank you all for your patience with a 'new' member of the official
herald's community,

In Service to the Dream,

Wulfgar (incoming Herald for the Shire of Tempio)
wulfgar at hot.rr.com