[ANSTHRLD] Submission Help

Kristy Cook k2cook at prodigy.net
Fri Dec 14 18:01:04 PST 2001

Greetings,
    I am new to heraldry and to this list, so I may ask silly questions but here goes.   One of my submitters send in her name to Laurel last May and we have heard nothing since. My questions is how can I find out where" in the pile of lost stuff" this went? I have already checked the list of acceptances and returns for july through now but no word. I did notice other submissions that went in with hers are returned or accepted already.
    I hope all this makes sense.
                                        Thank You,
                                                       Kristyan de Long