[ANSTHRLD] Submission Help

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Fri Dec 14 18:37:05 PST 2001

>Greetings,
>    I am new to heraldry and to this list, so I may ask silly questions
but here goes.   One of my submitters send in her name to Laurel last May
and we have heard nothing since. My questions is how can I find out where"
in the pile of lost stuff" this went? I have already checked the list of
acceptances and returns for july through now but no word. I did notice
other submissions that went in with hers are returned or accepted already.
>    I hope all this makes sense.

Did she submit her name in May?  Or did it go out on Ansteorra's Letter of
Intent in May?

If you haven't checked there already, you may want to look at Ansteorra's
submission index at:
http://www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/hst/

If she _submitted_ her name in May, then it has been ruled on at kingdom,
but not at the Laurel level yet.  Items accepted at kingdom go on to the
Laurel level for acceptance, return, or pend.

For example, Edericke Lorry's name (below) was accepted by kingdom in Sept.
of 2000 and registered by Laurel in Jan. of 2001.  His device was accepted
by kingdom in Sept. of 2000 and returned by Laruel in Jan. of 2001.

Edericke Lorry. (Brad Leah)
     Name and device.
     Fast-track returned 9/99 1.
".