[ANSTHRLD] Submission Help

Tim McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Fri Dec 14 19:37:54 PST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Kathleen O'Brien <kobrien at bmc.com> wrote:
> [someone else:]
> > One of my submitters send in her name to Laurel last May
> > and we have heard nothing since.

If you tell us the name, we might be able to find details about it.

> If you haven't checked there already, you may want to look at Ansteorra's
> submission index at:
> http://www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/hst/

In the last few days, the nonpareil Emma de Fetherstan brought it up
to date, incorporating the previous database, Griffin's appendix, and
new data entry, all thru December 2001.

It's sorted by branch and by name of submitter, so you can also check
your branch to see if there's any items marked "O" for "overdue".
There's an explanation there of the format.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.