[ANSTHRLD] List traffic?

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Fri Dec 14 21:28:04 PST 2001

> Teceangl of the short memory wrote:
> > It's just occurred to me that I haven't seen anything from
> > this list for rather a long time.
> > So is it dormant, or am I no longer subscribed?

Francois replied:
> Just because we are not as active as the An Tir list and
> there have been no messages for 3 days doesn't mean the
> list is dormant  :-)   Besides, that was the Outlands :-)

But it was Ansteorra I was thinking of when I said that on Outlands.
And Artemisia has been quiet, too.
Atlantia's going pretty well, though, as are Trimaris and Caid.

So what, are you stalking me from list to list, too?  :)

- Teceangl
--
 When you are told something that doesn't make sense -- challenge it!
				      - Shayk Da'ud ibn Auda