[ANSTHRLD] family crests

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Fri Dec 28 18:43:53 PST 2001

> Hope everyone had a fantastic Yule and will have a Happy New Year!  I myself
> went skiing in 10 degree weather in Colorado.  It was my first white
> christmas. (pardon the pun)  Anyway I have a client who wants to register
> his family crest.  Is this doable? (Is doable a word? If it isn't it is
> now!)  Thanks for the help.

The crest sits atop the helmet in the achievement.  Is that what you mean?

Here's the SCA's absolute expert at registering the armory one owns in
the real world.  He's come close to doing just that.  He can also help you
sort out ownership and discuss why families don't have armory, individuals
do:
Baron David of Moffat - email: amoffatamoffat at juno.com

Go talk to him.  He'll welcome it.  :)

- Teceangl
--
 When you are told something that doesn't make sense -- challenge it!
				      - Shayk Da'ud ibn Auda