[ANSTHRLD] November 2001 ILoI comments

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Tue Dec 11 08:57:22 PST 2001

Gunnora / "Christie Ward" <val_org at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Magnus commented:
> >3) Elin the Timid (Steppes)
> >[Name] We need OED documentation for Timid.  No documentation is
> >given here that the word is period.
>
> Actually, the Webster's Collegiate online says:
> Date: 1549

That's too late to be an authentic source of an English descriptive
byname -- I believe that last names were hereditary by then.  However,
I think it's registerable.

> >7) Gunnv=F6r silfrah=E1rr (Bryn Gwlad)
> >[Change of name] for Gunnora.

I hope that information will be on the LoI.

> Y'all let me know if I need any further documentation!

*scream* No, no, not more documentation from Gunnora!  My back isn't
that strong, and I need to be able to lift the packet!

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)