[ANSTHRLD] Consultation Table

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Thu Dec 20 16:28:13 PST 2001

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

I have not yet decided (/been told :)) whether it is a full service
consultation table or not.  If I get a choice, hopefully I will, and
probably will, then I think my vote is for no, not a full service table.

Can any other more experienced heralds tell me whether I want to
undertake a full service consultation table at Steppes 12th Night or
not?  I am still pretty new at this.

Thanks for any response! :) :)

Happy Holidays
Margarite