ANSTHRLD -

Wendy Erisman wendye2 at admin.stedwards.edu
Fri Feb 2 06:48:39 PST 2001

At 08:03 PM 2/1/01 EST, you wrote:
>That's a bit far for me to travel right now, but if you have a class
hand-out
>could I please get a copy? Are there any plans to do this again at other
>locations?

I'll be happy to collect copies of any handouts and send them to you. I
don't know that we'll do the workshop anywhere else since many of our
teachers have mundnae life complications that make it hard to travel. We're
hoping, though, that some of those who come to the workshop might want to
run it in their areas.

							Gwenllian

Wendy Erisman, PhD
Cultural Foundations, St. Edward's University
3001 S. Congress, Austin, TX 78704
(512) 448-8674